GIL Ghana provides complete commissioning services for your facility, from project management to testing and calibration while meeting all required specifications.
Switchgear and motor controls failures are typically disastrous and results in costs not only associated with damages to the equipment itself, but also the damage done to the equipment it protects. Bad gear is also a workplace hazard, as failure can easily burn up the equipment and cause fires.
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) recommends a maintenance frequency of 3 months to 6 years, depending on how critical the equipment is as well as the nature of the system in which is it installed. Proactive maintenance will improve the safety and reliability of a facility.
We offer a full range of switchgear installation & Upgrade services including:
- AC and DC High Potential Testing
- Protective Relay Testing and Calibration
- Power Factor Testing
- Cable Testing
- Functional Testing of Switchgear Components
- Complete Point to Point Checkout of All Control Circuits
- Verify Relay and Circuit Breaker Settings per Coordination Study
- Circuit Breaker Testing
- Isolation Panel Testing
We look forward to serving you. Contact us today